MICROSENSE portable multi gas detector (1 to 5 gases)
The gas detector is designed for measuring concentrations of flammable gases, the volume fraction of oxygen and carbon dioxide, as well as the volume fraction of toxic gases (hydrogen sulfide, carbon monoxide, chlorine, hydrogen cyanide, ammonia, sulfur dioxide, nitrogen oxide, nitrogen dioxide). The devices can be used in the coal, oil, gas and power industry, metallurgy, etc.
The number of controlled gas components: from 1 to 5 (depending on the modification).
Marking Р0 Ex ia I P0 X / 0 Ex ia IIC T4 X.
Microsense (СH4, CO2, O2, CO, H2S)
Microsense (CH4, O2, CO)
Microsense (C3H8, O2, CO,H2S)
Microsense (СH4, H2S)
Microsense (СH4, O2, CO,NO2)
Microsense (CH4, CO2)
- continuous measuring and displaying of controlled gas components;
- visual and audible alarm when the concentration of controlled gases reaches the value of tdreshold level;
- recording function and further capability to display the highest concentrations values during the whole period after powering;
- «black box» function: record of measurement results to non-volatile memory;
- transferring of gas reading to a PC;
- current date and time displaying;
- atmospheric pressure indication;
- fault indication function.
|Ambient temperature range, 0С||from -40 to + 60|
|Atmospheric pressure range, kPa||from 84 to 106,7|
|Relative humidity, % (at +25° C)||from 25 to 95|
|Supply voltage VDC||4,2|
|Type||built-in rechargeable Li-ion battery pack|
|Index of protection||IP 67|
|Warm-up time and output of tde device to tde operating mode of measurement does not exceed, С||120|
|Operation time from tde battery (at 25 deg. C), min., h130|
|Calibration period, montd||12|
|Service life, min., years||10|
|Weight, not more tdan, kg||0,2|